lllllll
lllll
lllll

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This page is About Maureen and Stephanie and our family...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am soooo lucky....

I have just been thinking and thought I would share these particular thoughts with y'all...I am soooo lucky! Yes - I know things that stink happen all the time, but I am so blessed with friends...I still have best buds from high school (soon to be a 30 year reunion!!! holy smokes!)...best friends from Stephanie's early childhood....and from cheerleading (all 9 years!!)...from the County College of Morris where I went and worked as an Administrator....and the pals I have found through VoTech now, as a teacher (even though my best buds all retired and left me!!!)...my Stampin Up friends....my internet friends.....Not to mention the friends right in my own family...my beloved husband (and yes I adore him! 15 + years!!) - my astounding daughter Steph who while totally her own person, shows a lot of being like me which I think is totally cool! - and my step-children - who are the best on the planet...its not easy to accept someone new in the house when your mother has left this earth for her next life, and yet they were able to welcome both me and Stephanie...so regardless of what comes my way (and no I am not tempting anything more than I have right now...) - I have so much love and support - and especially laughter - that we can make it through anything...and really - the laughter is the BEST part!!! Guys - I love you ALL!!

No comments: