So....FINALLY!! All is relatively back to normal...only I am still sans job. That will change when the right thing comes along at the right time. Life will take me where it wants to anyway...so bring it!
Bob is doing well. Back to working like a maniac. I told him regardless of circumstances, plan on retiring October 2011 after Stephanie's wedding. Despite the fact he will not get his full Social Security. That made him happy. My Dad is doing well. Every time I call him, I get the response, "still kickin'!" That's my Dad! LOL And we have rejoiced at my finally completing my doctorate, and my baby Stephanie's engagement to the fabulous Ryan. I wish I could say my mother was doing well, but Alzheimer's is such a mean and vicious disease, the only way to go is down. If I get a job in NJ though, I will be able to stop in more often. You really can't visit for long it hurts too much. Anyhooo.....here are some random pictures to capture some of last year.
Bob is doing well. Back to working like a maniac. I told him regardless of circumstances, plan on retiring October 2011 after Stephanie's wedding. Despite the fact he will not get his full Social Security. That made him happy. My Dad is doing well. Every time I call him, I get the response, "still kickin'!" That's my Dad! LOL And we have rejoiced at my finally completing my doctorate, and my baby Stephanie's engagement to the fabulous Ryan. I wish I could say my mother was doing well, but Alzheimer's is such a mean and vicious disease, the only way to go is down. If I get a job in NJ though, I will be able to stop in more often. You really can't visit for long it hurts too much. Anyhooo.....here are some random pictures to capture some of last year.

Dad & I at my grad party April 2010 (thanks for the pic Cindy!)
What a fun day...and I loved seeing my family from all over...they came from as far as Connecticut and Long Island to celebrate with me!

10 out of 11 grandkids - Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Lisa & Brian's house 2010
"Ready.......Set........"

This is a wee little picture of my great-niece with Kellen Lutz from Twilight movie acclaim in NYC - this picture was in People Magazine...

Green and gold of University of Sarasota (now Argosy U)
This cake was AWESOME! (and I hate bakery cakes too!)









No comments:
Post a Comment