lllllll
lllll
lllll

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This page is About Maureen and Stephanie and our family...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just a clarification share...



See this photo? This is from Stephanie's junior year of high school when we were on a school trip to CA to compete in a national cheerleading competition - so this was the 02-03 school year. The reason we are so happy is because we won in the Mega Varsity division...we are both wearing the champion jacket (I was a coach!)...I used this photo in a project we did at our INKredible Impressions events - and that project is in the photo I used for my banner....HMMMMM.....you didn't know the banner was a real photo? Well, yesiree - it sure is...I altered the pic with Adobe Photoshop into what you see now - and I found out how to do it by trial and error...you see - I had to because I made a boo-boo with the photo and the only way to correct it and you not really notice it was to do something funky to the picture...so it looks like a painting...pretty cool though, all in all.... not what I really wanted for my banner, but I can only teach myself so many things at one time...and there are so many new stamps and toys to play with ...

No comments: