The following two pictures are from the musical Oklahoma, at the County College of Morris. Stephanie was 3 1/2 and this was her first show. When I went on stage to audition, I left her with my friends in the house...I went off on the other side of the stage and noticed Stef was not with my friends...panic started...and they pointed to the stage...she had gone up the steps on the other side and told the director she wanted to audition...so she did "I'm a Little Teapot" with the accompanists, and it was so friggin cute I could hardly stand it! The director told me to put her in the show as an extra with a few other little girls...I was sooooooo proud of her! She was just like me!!!! LOL OH - and I was Ado Annie - one of my most favorite roles...and I had the pleasure of performing with Barbra Russel as Laurie (I convinced her to come up and do the show with me). Barbara was Cossette in "Les Mis" towards the end of the show's run when there was only one national touring group. She ended up marrying her Marius, Ron Sharpe, and currently they are the executive producers of "Tale of Two Cities" in NYC on Broadway....my only claim to know famous people!!! LOL The other picture is Stef, me and my mother...
lllllll
lllll
lllll
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
lllll
lllll
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This page is About Maureen and Stephanie and our family...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Some other fun pics I found...
This is a picture of my good friend Maggie and I, while I was still married to Tom, at a Halloween Bash. We are dressed as two of our town, Long Valley, police officers - Maggie was my hubby Tom, and I was Craig Wallenstein....which was bad, but funny - he loved it so I felt a little redeemed!! LOL Did I ever mention I have a problem with being fresh?!?!?! LOL
Labels:
fun stuff about me,
pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment