I finally found this picture so I could scan it again and have it look like a picture! This was in 2001, and I had just gotten over the first funk of Bob's cancer #2 (kidney), and had actually gotten to a reasonable weight...not like now....{sigh}
This is back in the day...most likely right after my senior year ...definitely during my modeling days...and Pre-Tom (hubby #1)
This picture cracks me up...mainly because I AM cracking up - it was during one of my many portfolio shoots....wow....that was over hundred pounds ago... {sigh}


This picture is around 1990-1992...we were in Virginia at an amusement park...and we had just gotten off the log floom...Stephanie was around 4 or 5 and I can remember thinking I needed to lose 10 pounds or so...jeesh!
So - this is the chick I see in the mirror - and when reality hits...it hurts....sometimes I think Bob likes making me food, because he was a little insecure when I was thin - not only that...we used to get the comments about him being my Dad - LOL - I thought it was funny - HE DID NOT!! LOL We don't get those comments any more now that I am "plus" sized...
Well - AFTER my doctorate - that is my next goal...get healthy sized!!!! I can only do one big thing at a time!! And right now I am STRESSING too much!





No comments:
Post a Comment