lllllll
lllll
lllll

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This page is About Maureen and Stephanie and our family...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My puppy is stubborn!

Here is my stubborn puppy Scruffy! Now - I wish he hadn't moved from where he was sitting prior to this which was in the middle of the kitchen where he was staring in the same direction...But when I got my camera, he moved - even though I tried "sneaking" it...but when he moved into the living room and took up this position - at least I got this shot! Now, what has his attention, you ask??? Well - first - let me tell you that I have now been talking TO him for about 5 minutes and the bugger won't even look at me....WHY? Because of the turkey on the kitchen counter!!! He LOVES turkey!! He is so hoping it will fly off there and land on the floor where he can attack it!! LOL It really was too funny - but I guess you had to be there! LOL



No comments: