lllllll
lllll
lllll

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This page is About Maureen and Stephanie and our family...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Prayer Requests

so ok - I should have known that if I felt like I was finally getting myself together SOMETHING would happen...and of course, it did. Bob had a mole and an area of skin removed from his leg a week or so ago by the dermatologist - so of course we get news this past weekend that it is cancer (melanoma - great, the worst kind) and he needs surgery to remove a bigger section of his leg and "see how far it has spread"...those were the words and to say they were NOT comforting is an understatement! So - now this makes four cancers in one man. How much can a guy take? It isn't even the cancers but all the crap that goes with it...and I am so sick and tired of crying that I don't want to do it anymore! Yeah, right! (SIGH) Illness sucks....all of it...

Anyway - I believe that the power of prayer worked wonders for us during the other cancers (all primary mind you!) that Bob has had over the past 16 years - that it will work now too...so if you can spare a good thought or prayer for my Bob I would appreciate it!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

My thoughts are with you and Bob Love Sue :o)

Alex said...

Oh sweetie, I am so very sorry to hear that! Hang in there, vent when you need to and know that we are here for you! BIG HUGS TO YOU, my friend!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Oh Reen...I am so sorry...many blessings and prayers headed your way! If the good Lord takes us to it he will bring us through it!

Kim Marie said...

Praying for you!!!
Healing hugs to Bob!
Kim Marie

Gina said...

Oh I so sorry, you, Bob and your family are in my thoughts {HUGS}
Gina xx

Lou Sims said...

Sorry to hear your news and you all are in my thoughts. Take care of each other and continue being brave. x x x

Louise F NZ said...

I am so sorry Reen, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Hugs and luvs
Lou