lllllll
lllll
lllll

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This page is About Maureen and Stephanie and our family...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Birthday Bash

So - on the 12th we had the twins party - and its always a Halloween one and we always dress up..here is my crazy family...


Bob and Tanya plus Tanya's youngest ...and can you see Lisa our hostess in the background? She's a "spelling bee"!! She told Robert and I that we should have known - you know- as teachers and all!! LOL


Our two big guys...Tanya's oldest and Robert's oldest...only one year apart...


Our very own Starwars...two boys belong to Robert (the big Darth Vader) and two belong to Tanya...and then the soldier is Kurt, Lisa's brother...


Malia's cake!


My Bob's own theme song of "My Three Sons"
Robert Jr, Brian and David


Yo Snow, whaddya know??? LOL


bob and I as the SNL cheerleaders - and yes I made the costumes...Being an October baby and the product of one crafty woman, I can make just about anything I put my mind to...remind me to tell you the story of my Wonder Woman costume...28 years ago and 120 pounds less!


Gram and her girls!!!


and lastly...Lara's cake....



No comments: