lllllll
lllll
lllll

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This page is About Maureen and Stephanie and our family...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look What I found on my Computer!!

While the kids are busy with a new keyboarding assignment, I am here at my computer, and found some pictures while cleaning out my files...this is my third CPU and there is stuff everywhere...and I NEED to fix it...(compulsion)...

Anyway...in no particular order...see what I found!!

Scruffy watching my Chinese food, Steph & Lara at the birthday party 10/06 and pumpkin pickin' 10/06...

I would guess this is Malia- 7 years ago - and who knows WHAT I did to the picture in Adobe ...its one of the few I actually like of me...and I was a reasonable weight at the time...

Me & Stef at my surprise 40th party at the Lamplighter restaurant in Chester...I think there were about 70 people there...

Kathy, Carol, Mare, Steph, Sue, Me and Candy in front of someone's castle...

Our trip to Germany Summer 2004 - the trip to the Engel doll factory, Rothenburg, Frankfurt to pick up our tour of Vienna, Bavaria and ...somewhere else ...Stef and I stayed a week longer than the girls and went to Berlin (OMG did we SHOP!!) for several days and then stayed several days in London, England before going home...

The Thomson family: my sister Jeanne has 3 - Ryan on the left, and Samantha, and Lon on the right, and my brother Larry has 1 like me - and that is Larry (Jr) - we took this at Larry's wedding...and yes, Stephanie towers over all of 'em!

This was Christmas 2007 at our house...we are only missing Robert, Lisa's son...so only 10 grand kids here!!! Tanya has 3 - Robert has 3, Brian has 3 and David has 2...

This isn't really a great picture of any of us, but its our teacher celebration night we do every Christmas....we eat after MUCH shopping!! YEE HAA!!

This was me at my desk my first year of teaching at VoTech in fall 2001...thankfully my room no longer looks like that...and no chalk board...I have a Smart Board (only one in school - hehehehehehe)

No comments: