I am pretty sure this was about 3 1/2 years agp in our former home in Palmer and with my {choke} - (God forgive me} mother-in-law...at Thanksgiving time...All our kids with their kids..Monique is pregnant and Shannon wasn't even thought of yet...

Here's us at the walled town of Rothenburg having a FABULOUS dinner...again during our Germany trip in summer 2004...I just LOVE summers off! People ask me if I want to go back into administration again since I left the college (since I advise all the new administrators at school) - and I said I will never ever go back to a 12 month work schedule...besides how can I leave the kids?!?!?!

At our school wide Dorney Park trip at the end of the school year, we were waiting for the rest of the kids to meet us in the pool area...and here we are awaiting them...I love that trip! And the kids just love it cuz we go on the roller coasters with them ...of course, I only go on AFTER the Dramamine...





No comments:
Post a Comment